Tuesday, October 2, 2007

So. poor neglected blog, here is post number two. Can you contain your excitement? This morning we (by 'we' I mean 'various library staffers signed up for this project') joined forces for a bit of a combined training/catch-up session on Learning 2.0. I mustn't have been the only one running a few weeks behind. Does this mean I can feel less bad about it? Hmm. Probably not. It's good to know I'm not going to the special hell for people who fail Learning 2.0 though!

For some reason this new blog - which behaved perfectly until today - refused to accept my password. Repeatedly. A more paranoid person would say it was actively conspiring against me. Not that I'm paranoid. Who me? Of course not (she says, while looking around the room for hidden cameras!).

I'm not sure how well the session went. I had fun trying to persuade Christina that her blog should use the words "evil" and "world domination" at least once. Sensibly, she refused. I'll try again next time. Maybe I can corrupt, uh, I mean convince her ;)

No comments: